Monday, February 26, 2007

Return on Relationships

There is an excellent series of blogs currently being posted on Ecademy by Rory Murray. The series is based on the concept of 'Return on Relationships' (ROR) and looks at how you can demonstrate value from networking and relationship building activities.

You can see the blogs here.

One of Rory's recent blogs, about the power of investing in goodwill and seeing the dividents from those relationships struck a very personal chord. Both last year, when my last book was launched, and the last month following my departure from Business Referral Exchange, have seen me reaping the dividends from relationship building over the last few years.

You can read my thoughts on Rory's post here.

(You may need to be an Ecademy member to read these posts. If you have any problems, please let me know at andy@lopata.co.uk).

No comments:

Post a Comment